Ready to power up with Pumpjack Power?
Pumpjack Power manages your project portfolios directly with utilities to save you time and money. Our communications set us apart in the industry and help to provide solutions that work for our customers and the utilities.
Our three step process is designed to empower our customers with industry specific knowledge, expertise, and services. Our team will help to identify opportunities and allow you to take full advantage of what the deregulated electricity market has to offer in order to lower operating expenses within the Oil & Gas Industry.
Take it from our existing customers, Pumpjack Power will pick up the phone and provide accurate timelines that put your company in a position for efficiency and growth.
Pumpjack Power will then perform an Operational Review using our proprietary system to analyze existing electricity accounts verifying accuracy and structure.
Market Analysis & Strategic Opportunities
In this final step, we'll review your custom Market Analysis and discuss those Strategic Opportunities that help to:
- Mitigate Unnecessary Risks; and
- Lower Operating Costs
Making the Switch FAQs
- Is there a chance I will lose power when I switch to Pumpjack Power?
- No. There will be no interruption of service when you switch to Pumpjack Power.
- Will I still get the same reliable electric service for my operations?
- Yes. Your local utility will still deliver the electricity and read your meter each month. Nothing changes. Existing power lines and meters will stay in place and continue to be maintained by the utility. The utility simply sends us your meter readings so we know how to bill you for service.
- Do you charge a fee to switch from my current provider to Pumpjack Power?
- Pumpjack Power does not charge any switching charges. The utility may charge a fee if you request a particular day for your service to start or if you need expedited service. You will be informed of those charges if you request such service.
- How long does the switch take?
- Switching to Pumpjack Power is fast and easy. A standard switch is completed in 7 days or less. You can request a specific date for your switch to take place but the utility does charge an administrative fee for that, although Pumpjack Power does not. The specific charge is presented to you when you select the date. You can also request same-day or next-day switch by contacting our customer care department, which also carries a fee from the utility but without any additional fee from Pumpjack Power.
- What will I pay per kilowatt hour (kWh) of electricity?
- The amount you pay per kWh will depend on a few factors as well as the terms that are ultimately agreed upon because each relationship will be independent of other clients we serve, its best to contact us via the connect form below or by calling 1.877.208.8675